CabyMar is a food supplement that contributes to increasing energy levels and enhancing energy metabolism.
Benefits and Indications
CabyMar maintains the immune system in good order.
CabyMar boosts energy and enhances metabolism in general.
CabyMar optimizes cardiovascular health due to its unsaturated fatty acid content.
CabyMar protects normal hepatic function, by reducing plasma transaminase levels.
- persons with physical and mental exhaustion, stress, tiredness or weakness, who need to increase their energy levels.
- the population in general, to enjoy optimal energy metabolism and to produce the energy necessary for daily living.
- strengthening liver function, to combat a high consumption of hepatotoxic substances.
- situations of nutritional deficiency requiring a supplementary intake.
- contributing to a healthy diet and proper nutrition.
- Lipoprotein Complex of Marine Origin -
A marine compound of natural origin, contributing to increasing energy and reducing tiredness, providing significant benefits for daily living. CabyMar contains natural omega-3 fatty acids.
- High Biological Value Marine Proteins -
CabyMar is a lyophilized extract obtained from the muscle of the marine species S. scombrus (Atlantic Mackerel, scombridae family) by non-denaturing biotechnological processes which preserve the natural properties of the active ingredients.
Studies and scientific publications
CabyMar (E-CAB-94011®) brings about a significant weight increase in piglets.
Two hundred and seventy piglets were selected immediately after weaning and divided into 4 groups. One group consumed animal feed only (control group), the second group’s feed was supplemented with 0.1g of CabyMar® per kilo of feed, the third group’s feed was supplemented with 0.25g of CabyMar® per kilo of feed and the fourth group’s feed was supplemented with 0.5g of CabyMar® per kilo of feed. After 35 and 56 days of feeding on these 4 diets, an increase in weight was observed in the piglets whose feed was supplemented with CabyMar.
CabyMar® (E-CAB-94011®) favors cell immunity in human lymphocytes.
Blood samples from healthy volunteers were exposed to different doses of E-CAB-94011® and the activation of CD4+, CD8+ and CD19+ lymphocytes was analyzed by studying the expression of specific activation markers. CabyMar® (E-CAB-94011) causes the activation of human lymphocytes, which are a main component of a body’s defense system.
1. Shing-Shen L, Jhaveri SN, Karakoltsidis PA, Constantinides SP. Atlantic Mackerel (Scomber scombrus, L): Seasonal Variation in Proximate Composition and Distribution of Chemical Nutrients. J Food Sci 1981, 46 (6): 1635–1638.
2. Venugopal V, Shahidi F. Value-added products from underutilized fish species. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr 1995, 35(5):431-53.
3. Njoku O, Ononogbu IC, Ibe CU, Nwanguma BC, Iwueke AV. Lipid Composition Of Two Marine Fishes – Scomber scombrus And Trachurus trachurus. Animal Research International 2004, 1 (3): 173-175.
4. Cacabelos R. Role of the Nutrition in Prevention of Alzheimer Disease. Aging Health 2005, 1: 359-362.
5. Lombardi VRM, Fernandez-Novoa L, Etcheverria I, Seoane S, Cacabelos R. Studies on immunological, biochemical, hematological and growth regulation by Scomber scombrus fish protein extract supplementation in young pigs. Animal Science Journal 2005, 76: 159-170.
6. Lombardi VRM, Fernandez-Novoa L, Etcheverria I, Seoane S, Cacabelos R. Effects of fish-derived lipoprotein extracts on activation markers, Fas expression and apoptosis in peripheral blood lymphocytes. International Immunopharmacology 2005, 5: 253-262.
7. Surette ME. The science behind dietary omega-3 fatty acids. CMAJ 2008, 178(2): 177–180.
8. Nazemroaya S, Sahari MA, Rezaei M. Identification of Fatty Acid in Mackerel (Scomberomorus commersoni) and Shark (Carcharhinus dussumieri) Fillets and Their Changes during Six Month of Frozen Storage at -18°C. J Agr Sci Tech 2011, Vol. 13: 553-566.
9. Salma EOG, Nizar M. Atlantic mackerel amino acids and mineral contents from the Tunisian Middle Eastern coast. International Journal of Agricultural Policy and Research 2015, 3 (2): 77-83.
Information and data sheet
Nutritional values per capsule
|Nutritional data (per capsule)|
|Energy value||1,2 kcal (4,79 kJ)|
Warnings and Precautions
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- CabyMar® must not be taken by persons with phenylketonuria. Phenylketonuria is a hereditary metabolic disorder characterized by the deficiency of an enzyme, phenylalanine hydroxylase, required for the conversion of phenylalanine into other substances required by the organism. Phenylalanine is an amino acid, a basic component of proteins, and is therefore present in most foods.
- Not to be taken by persons with an allergy to any of the components of its formulation.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Boxes of 30 hard gelatin capsules.
- Content per capsule:
– 250 mg of lyophilized E-CAB-94011® extract.
- Keep in a cool, dry place.
- 3 capsules/day with meals.
Ask your physician or pharmacist about the health benefits of taking these nutrients as part of your daily diet.