MineraXin Plus is a food supplement of marine origin, with beneficial effects on bone metabolism due to the inclusion of vitamin D3 in its formula, which helps keep bones healthy.
Benefits and Indications
MineraXin Plus regulates the levels of calcium in the blood, favoring the correct absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus, facilitating bone formation and mineralization.
Prevention of bone fractures
MineraXin Plus helps to reduce the risk of falls associated with bone aging, osteoporosis and muscular weakness.
Menopause and hormonal regulation
MineraXin Plus contributes to hormonal regulation and to an improvement in the signs associated with menopause and perimenopause.
With MineraXin Plus, your defenses are maintained in the right conditions for good health and a healthy inflammatory response.
- slowing bone degeneration and anticipating the deterioration associated with bone aging and osteoporosis.
- reducing the risk of falls, which are the cause of bone fractures that reduce the quality of life of the persons affected.
- persons prescribed medication associated with loss of bone mass, such as steroids, corticoids, antiepileptic drugs or thyroid treatments.
- persons with pathologies associated with the loss of bone mass: hyperthyroidism, hyperparathyroidism, Cushing’s syndrome, type 1 diabetes, Addison’s disease, celiac disease, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, among others.
- persons with a family history of osteoporosis.
- avoidance of age-associated loss of muscle mass.
- women who have reached perimenopause or menopause and who wish to improve the symptoms associated with the hormonal imbalance occurring at this stage in life.
- maintenance of the immune system in optimal condition.
- Benefits of vitamin D3 -
MineraXin Plus includes vitamin D3 in its formula, enhancing the beneficial effect of MineraXin on bone metabolism, favoring the absorption of calcium and ensuring healthier bones..
- High Biological Value Proteins -
MineraXin Plus contains high biological value marine proteins; essential amino acids; natural omega-3 fatty acids; vitamins (B12, C, A, E and folates); and minerals (iodine, iron, selenium, sodium, phosphorus and zinc).
2. Lombardi VRM and Cacabelos R. E-SAR-94010®: a marine fish extract obtained by advanced biotechnological methods. Drugs of the Future 1999, 24(2): 167-176.
3. Lombardi VRM, Cagiao A, Fernández-Novoa L, Álvarez XA, Corzo MD, Zas R, Sampedro C and Cacabelos R. Short term food supplementation effects of a fish derived extract on the immunological status of pregnant rats and their sucking pups. Nutrition Research 2001, 21: 1425-1434.
4. Kris-Etherton PM, Harris WS, Appel LJ. Fish Consumption, Fish Oil, Omega-3 Fatty Acids, and Cardiovascular Disease. Circulation 2002,106:2747-2757.
5. Cacabelos R, Vallejo AI, Lombardi VRM, Fernández-Novoa L and Pichel V. E-SAR-94010®: a pleiotropic lipoprotein compound with powerful anti-atheromatous and lipid lowering effects. CNS Drug Reviews 2004 (summer), vol. 10, number 2.
6. De Leonardis A, Macciola V. A study on the lipid fraction of Adriatic sardine filets (Sardina pilchardus). Nahrung 2004, 48(3):209-12.
7. Cacabelos R. Role of nutrition in the prevention of Alzheimer´s disease. Aging Health 2005, 1: 359-362.
8. Cacabelos R. Pharmacogenomics, nutrigenomics and therapeutic optimization in Alzheimer’s disease. Future Medicine. Aging Health 2005, 1(2): 303-348.
9. Huang TL, Zandi PP, Tucker KL, Fitzpatrick AL, Kuller LH, Fried LP. Benefits of fatty fish on dementia risk are stronger for those without APOE ε4. Neurology 2005, 65, 1409-1414.
10. Nomikosa T, Karantonisb HC, Skarvelisc C, Demopoulosb CA, Zabetakisc I. Antiatherogenic properties of lipid fractions of raw and fried fish. Food Chemistry 2006, 96 (1): 29–35.
11. Cacabelos R. Application of Nutrigenomics to Alzheimer´s Disease. Agro FOOD Industry hi-tech 2008, vol. 19 number 6 Nov/Dic.
12. Cacabelos R. Pharmacogenomics in Alzheimer´s disease. Methods Mol Biol 2008; 448: 213-357.
13. Cacabelos R, Fernández-Novoa L, Martínez-Bouza R, McKay A, Carril JC, Lombardi V, Corzo L, Carrera I, Tellado I, Nebril L, Alcaraz M, Rodríguez S, Casas A, CouceiroC V and Álvarez A. Future Trends in the Pharmacogenomics of Brain Disorders and Dementia: Influence of APOE and CYP2D6 variants. Pharmaceuticals 2010, 3: 3040-3100.
14. Marin M, Polak T, Gaŝperlin L, Ẑendler B. Variations in the fatty acid composition and nutritional value of Adriatic sardine (Sardina pilchardus Walb.) through the fishing season. Acta argiculturae Slovenica 2010, 96 (2): 95–101.
15. Bouderouaa K, Mourotb J, Benmehdi-Tabet-Aoullc F, Selselet-Attouc G. The Effects of Season and Site of Catch on Morphometric Characteristics, Mineral Content, and Fatty Acids of Sardines (Sardina pilchardus) Caught on the Algerian Coast. Journal of Aquatic Food Product Technology 2011, 20: 4, 412-420.
16. De Caterina R. n–3 Fatty Acids in Cardiovascular Disease. N Engl J Med 2011, 364: 2439-2450.
17. Chitra Som RS, Radhakrishnan CK. Seasonal variation in the fatty acid composition of Sardinella longiceps and Sardinella fimbriata: Implications for nutrition and pharmaceutical industry. Indian Journal of Geo Marine Sciences 2013, 42 (2): 206-210.
18. Nasopoulou C, Psani E, Sioriki E, Demopoulos CA, Zabetakis I. Evaluation of Sensory and in Vitro Cardio Protective Properties of Sardine (Sardina pilchardus): The Effect of Grilling and Brining. Food and Nutrition Sciences 2013, 4: 940-949.
19. Kim DH, Grodstein F, Rosner B, Kang JH, Cook NR, Manson JE, Buring JE, Willett WC, Okereke OI. Seafood Types and Age-Related Cognitive Decline in the Women’s Health Study. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci 2013, 68(10): 1255–1262.
20. Smith GI, Julliand S, Reeds DN, Sinacore DR, Klein S, Mittendorfer B. Fish oil-derived n-3 PUFA therapy increases muscle mass and function in healthy older adults. Am J Clin Nutr 2015, 102(1):115-22.
Information and data sheet
Nutritional values per capsule
|Información nutricional (por cápsula)|
|Hidratos de carbono||35 mg|
|Lípidos||25 mg (De los cuales: Grasas saturadas 8 mg)|
|Vitamina D3 (colecalciferol)||5 µg (equivalente a 200 U. I. de Vitamina D*)|
|Valor energético||1,2 kcal (5,2 kJ)|
|Contenido de sal**||2,5 mg|
* 100% del Valor de Referencia de Nutriente (VRN).
** El contenido de sal se refiere exclusivamente al contenido de sodio presente de forma natural en los ingredientes.
No contiene gluten.
Warnings and Precautions
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Not to be taken by persons with an allergy to any of the components of its formulation.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Boxes of 30 hard gelatin capsules.
- Content per capsule:
– 250 mg of lyophilized E-MHK-0103-D3® extract.
– Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 5 µg (equivalent to 200 I. U. of Vitamin D)
Bottle of 100 hard gelatin capsules.
- Keep in a cool, dry place.
- 3 capsules/day with meals.
Ask your physician or pharmacist about the health benefits of taking these nutrients as part of your daily diet.