INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- A treatment of 3 capsules per day before meals is recommended for a minimum period of 3 months.
- Not suitable for people allergic to any of its components.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- People who suffer from glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency or who chronically consume psychotropic drugs should consult their physician before taking AtreMorine®.
- It should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet.
- The extract may change slightly in color due to its composition of natural origin.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist before incorporating a food supplement into your regular diet.
- Bottle of 100 vegetable capsules.
E-PodoFavalin-15999® 98%, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate 2%.
- Hypromellose (E464), E170.
|E-PODOFAVALIN-15999 Extract (Vicia Faba L.)||663 mg*.|
|VITAMIN E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)||12 mg** 12 mg** 12 mg** 12 mg** 12 mg|
|*Contains approx. 16 mg of L-dopa per 3 capsules.|
|**100% of Nutrient Reference Value (NRV)|